Post 29

When we arrived home yesterday evening, it was just about dusk. The crows were lining the tree tops making so much noise! As we walked up to our house, some neighbors were walking by with their 3 dogs, of course that made our dogs go into crazy mode, let the barking begin... which I think spooked the crows! They took off all at once, hundreds of them swooped up in a big swirl of squawking... around the top of the trees in a circle, then back to where they had been perched. It was quite an exciting few seconds! I just love to watch the crows this time of year, they migrate through every evening. Not sure where they are coming from except south, and not sure where they go except north. Hundreds of them, it is a sight to behold! Until next time... (and since this is Christmas week, I may be a little longer than usual, we will see!) Tj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...