Post 24

Today is Second Saturday. It's a big day in Sacramento! We have a rich full Artist community and on the second Saturday of every month it is celebrated and shared! Right here in our neighborhood are 2 galleries, S12 on the corner of S and 12th and also Appel Gallery at 9th and T. Of course within just a few miles there are dozens, maybe hundreds of galleries. Second Saturday is a really big deal! To me and my family as well. I am an artist, tonight I'm showing at VOX Sacramento which is about a mile and a half from here, I also have some small works at the Marco Fuoco Gallery. My husband is a musician and often plays at a Second Saturday venue, he is playing tonight but not at a Second Saturday event. So, if you live in Sacramento go out and enjoy the rich artistic ways Sacramento has to offer! Wonderful Art, Awesome live music, food, beverages and this year the Ice Skating Rink is right in the middle of it all! Here is a link to the Art Walk map! (wow there are a lot of links in this post!) Until next time! Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...