Post 22

Last night the church bells were ringing. I am pretty sure the bells are from the Downtown Baptist Church. One of these days I'll get over to that side of the park when the bells are ringing to be sure. There are 2 churches side by side, so I am not 100% certain which church it comes from but, the Baptist church appears to have a bell tower, so I assume the bells come from there, but I could be wrong! Anyway, the bells are beautiful. I just love hearing them off in the distance, and last night they were playing songs, not just chiming on the hour. I think there may have been a Wednesday night service. Beautiful bells playing peacefully floating through the air. Love it! Here is a photo I found on line of the church, you can't see the bell tower it is behind the trees on the right. Hopefully I will get a camera soon and will be back to posting more photos! Until next time… Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...