Post 31

The last post of 2009!


One of the businesses down town, corner of 19th and L I think, has the funniest Christmas light display I think I've ever seen. If I only had a camera I would have taken a picture to share. But, I don't so you will just have to use your imagination! 8 pigs, pulling a BBQ sleigh on the roof top of the building! The pigs look much like this pig light, they are all in a line with the lead pig headed up like it's taking off to fly away. They are pulling a red Weber BBQ. So funny! Not sure what the business is, but what a hoot!


Have a very Happy New Year!!! Until next time… Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...