Post 30

Things have been pretty quiet around here. The construction behind us has come to a grinding halt. In fact they came and removed the windows that had been installed. What does that mean?? I don't know, but my brother who works in construction, said he thinks someone was not getting paid. So now we have these half built shells of buildings that block our once nice view to the park. Ug.

It was quite foggy this morning not so unusual for Sacramento this time of the year. Makes everything look surreal! I do not have a camera yet, but here is a photo I found and what the park looked like this morning. Not Southside park, but you get the idea. The new year and new decade is almost upon us. Be safe, be well! Until next time… Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...