Post 32

Ok, this is the last post of 2009. I swear. One of the pleasures of living so close to old Sacramento and Raley field is the fireworks!!! Now during the summer months there is a huge display for the 4th of July, and when the RiverCats are in season (that sounds strange huh) well the RiverCats often have big fireworks displays. But during the summer the trees have all their leaves and we can't see them at all unless we walk down the street. This time of year, no leaves, BIG New Years Eve celebration in Old Sac, and Big spectacular fireworks at both 9:00pm and Midnight!! The first round tonight was great! Can clearly see them from my front porch! Yahoo!!! Until next time... Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...