Post 28

Today, my gardener was here, the dogs were dying to get out. I thought he was done so I looked out the window to see he was pulling away from the gate out in the alley. As he pulled out I noticed feet walking in the alley, there, a man probably walking to the mosque, modestly dressed in what looks like cotton, very pale in color, long shirt and baggy pants. A small hat. I am not sure what this dress is called, I am sure it has a name. It is what most men wear that we see going to mosque. Bearded man. Part of the color and enjoyment of what makes Southside park wonderfully unique! Until then... Tj.

2 comments:

  1. I love you!! You see the beauty in diversity and not a threat!!

    ReplyDelete

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...