Post 27

I drove past Capitol Avenue last night and caught a glimpse of the beautiful Christmas tree at the Capitol. This isn't considered our neighborhood, but it is only 13 blocks from my home so it is close! The are using the LED energy saving lights on the tree, which includes the beautiful blue lights that I love! (I have yet to find those blue lights in a store, but keep looking!) Here is a photo I found on the Capitol Architect website. It is very beautiful isn't it!! The contrast of the white Capitol building against the dark blue sky, and the beautiful blue and colored lights on the tree. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! Until next time… Tj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...