Post 53

I am hoping to expand this blog. Southside park is such a great neighborhood. Lots of interesting people from many different cultures and points of view. I would love to get slice of life type stories to post from other Southside neighbors. If you have an interesting experience and you would like to share, please email to me at tjdaisey@aol.com and please put blog submission in the subject line so I can identify those quickly. If you give me your name and I post your experience, I'll include your name. Or, it's ok if you don't want your name here too! So, bring it on! What great things have you seen, heard, smelled, experienced here? Let me know and I'll get it posted! (disclaimer: I reserve the right to not post, this is my blog after all. Keep it positive and it's all good!) Until then... Tj.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know this existed until I saw the email about it. Super cute! And funny to be commenting from across the street, I'll add. :)

    Dunno if I'll have any cool submission things to email anytime soon, but I'll keep it in mind if the inspiration strikes.

    And this is my favorite neighborhood in Sacramento, so it's awesome to see it being generally appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, you are very welcome and I"m glad you are here.

    Cricket, I totally agree this is the BEST neighborhood anyone could ever find themselves lucky to live in! I hope you do submit something to post! Be well... Tj.

    ReplyDelete

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...