Post 48

We have almost any type of church you could want to find in the Southside Park neighborhood. Just around the corner is a very small church that is almost never used. Once or twice a year we have seen people there cleaning off the roof of the building, and we hear the church bell ring. But it is a tiny space and I don't think used very often. I am really not sure what kind of church this is, en Espanol. It has the cutest little bell tower, and beautiful tile mural of Nossa Senhora De Fatima. Oh and beautiful dark pink camellias! Until next time... Tj.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, that's Portuguese. It's a shrine to Our Lady of Fatima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portuguese. Wonderful, thank you! Very good to know.

    ReplyDelete

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...