Post 46

Our neighborhood sits in the South West corner of downtown Sacramento. Right where Interstate 5 and Highway 99 intersect, both major freeways. My home is just 2 blocks from 99, and 4 blocks from 5 and yes we can hear the traffic noise. Well most of the time we don't even notice, but at night when all is quiet we do. I guess to many that would be a down side of living here, but just shortly after moving in, my hubby and I decided that we would just pretend it is the ocean! Last night while falling asleep I was warm, so I cracked my window just a little… the freeway noise came rushing in. But as I drifted off I could see the ocean waves crashing onto the shore! Ah… so relaxing… Until next time… Tj.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand the your crashing wave, water flowing theory. Love it. Great picture of the Ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what u mean about freeway noise Tj. I live @ alhambra and Ust, 99 is 1/2 a block away and 50 is 1/2 a block away. We can hear the freeway in the house with the windows closed sometimes. lol The funny part is you get so use to after a while, u dont even notice it then friends/relatives come over and notice it right away!

    ReplyDelete

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...