Post 43

The construction behind us has begun again. This photo was taken the end of November, but it still looks pretty much the same. I am not sure what happened, the windows were installed, then a week or so later were removed. My brother said maybe someone didn't pay. There they sat like 2 big hollow wooden blobs all through the holidays. No action. But now the windows have been re-installed and there is action again. There has been tar paper laid for the base of the roof and I'm not sure what else we can't see, just hear the hammering! So far they have not started too early, thank goodness! But they did work late into the evening tonight. I could still hear them about 8:30. They must be trying to catch up! Until next time... Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...