Post 44

Damp and wet. That is what it's been for the past week. The sun did come out on Saturday for a bit and it was a welcome sight! Yesterday it was overcast and misty, but that didn't stop people from spending time in our park. When I drove by in the afternoon, I spied 3 boys riding their bicycles, a dad and son getting in some batting practice and a young family going for a walk. They had the cutest little girl with a little pink coat on! Well, they were over by the pond and I was driving by in my car so really I couldn't see the little girl, but the bright pink coat spoke cute very loudly!

I finally picked up my new camera and am very happy with it, just have to learn how to use it now. Photos to come! Until next time… Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...