Post 41

Chinese food! I was craving some good sweet and sour yesterday for lunch. Thought I might go to Cheung Hing Co. but unfortunately they were closed, however it is my good fortune to live in this neighborhood! We have choices here. I decided to go to Hong Kong Cafe. 501 Broadway. Not technically Southside Park, but it is only 4 blocks from my house so... Good food, nice family run business. Their dining room is like stepping back in time. It is reminiscent of an old diner, big U shaped counter, wagon wheel light fixture. They even still use an old, antique push button cash register. I recommend a visit soon! Until next time... Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...