Post 36

I learned yesterday that an institution in the neighborhood is closing its doors. Wishing Well, a party and craft supply store on the corner of 9th and S. They have been open for over 50 years! I have many memories of visiting as a child. Purchased many items over the years for holidays, birthday parties, heck I think I even bought some of my wedding supplies there. The last couple of times I was there, the shelves seemed kind of light. Now I know why! Sad. Well it was good to have you for all these years. Now, I wonder what will become of the building, it is a great space. Hum...

Well until next time... Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...