Day 6

Sunday mornings in the neighborhood are always pleasant. This morning my hubby and I went out to breakfast at one of our favorite breakfast places. Pancake Circus! About 15 blocks East of our home, it has been there forever. Joe and I have been going there for nearly 18 years. Some of the staff have been there the whole time. Nice homey friendly place, full of clowns! They have the BEST pancakes I've ever had anywhere, hands down. Not sure why I didn't take a photo of my pancakes... duh. Oh well. Here are some other photos including one of Elvis. He buses tables at Pancake Circus, and you wondered what really happened to him! Until tomorrow... Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...