Day 14

Monday. After a long holiday weekend, Monday is hard. But what isn't hard is my commute. One of the factors in us landing in the Southside Park neighborhood was my office is just blocks from here. The building where I work sits between 3rd and 5th and P and Q. Yep I am about 5 blocks from work and I LOVE my commute! I found our home one sunny afternoon in 1999 while walking at lunch around the park. We had been looking for a house for months and I was very happy to see our house, which I had been watching the refurbishing progress on, have a new for sale sign on it! SOLD! So, I can walk, ride my bike, and occasionally I do take my car, (ok, it's been more than occasionally lately but that is another story). I am about a 12 minute walk through our beautiful streets, about a 3 minute bike ride, and car, well depends if there is any traffic, but even if I get stuck I'm nearly home! Everyone should have such a great commute! I love living downtown! The photo shows the new part of our "campus" Lincoln Plaza East and West, I work in the old building Lincoln Plaza North, but it's just as beautiful! Be well… Tj.

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to be so close to your work. Great to be able to have choices of transport.

    ReplyDelete

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...