Day 2


Hum... a little cranky this morning. But nothing unusual in recent. I am NOT a morning person. On work days my alarm is set for 7:40, and the sleep gets hit at least once. Since the construction began on the back 2 lots, which is about 25 feet from my bed, they wake me up. It's 7:00am, let the hammering begin! Bla... But this blog is supposed to be all about my home and neighborhood, not me so... here are 2 photos, first of the view we had prior to the construction, between the 2 buildings we had a small view of the playground in the park. The two houses you are looking through are the original B and B on the right, and their new annex on the left. The left side was built a few years ago. The second photo is well our now blocked view. I'm sure the completed projects are going to be very nice, but I'll miss seeing the playground. Ok, I am going to try to post again later today, and not be cranky! Until next time... Tj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...