Post 77

Last evening I was discussing all the different critters we have in our neighborhood with a friend who lives in Folsom. She was quite surprised the variety since I live down town. You wouldn't think we would have a vast wildlife in the middle of the city. But we do! I told her that I hadn't seen a skunk or raccoon in a while. Well I spoke too soon! I didn't see the skunk last night but the scent waffling in my window was pretty obvious, there was a skunk out there and pretty close too my eyes were burning! Good thing the dogs were in the house. Then when I went to bed I heard rustling around in the back yard. And there out my window was a baby raccoon up in the tree. I went to get my camera but I couldn't see him by the time I got back, I could still hear him in the tree but couldn't see. He looked very much like this photo. Funny enough neither the skunks or raccoons bother me, in fact I think they are kind of cute. Not like the possum…. They just creep me out! Until next time… Tj.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 104

It’s been a long time since I wrote and I have some sadness about that. I wish I would have documented more!  But the time has come. Our hom...